Inspector Gadget: Mad Robots Invasion
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inspector Gadget: Mad Robots Invasion is a platformer game released for the PS2 in 2003 only in North America and Europe, based off the popular 1980s cartoon Inspector Gadget.
Why It Sucks
- Horrendous graphics that look like something out of an early Nintendo 64 game.
- Terrible animation in the opening cutscene.
- Misleading Game Cover, You see that giant robot over there? Well guess what, it's not in the game!
- Confusing plot: Dr. Claw builds a bomb that destroys all of Gadget's gadgets, yet he somehow has three from the start of the game (a hammer for attacking enemies, an arm to hang from ledges, and a tennis racquet that deflects projectiles)
- Annoying music that constantly loops and is the same throughout every level.
- Dr. Claw sounds nothing like he did in the cartoon.
- Weird sound effects. For example, when Gadget jumps, a "whee!" sound is heard, and Gadget says "By my gadgets!" when he picks up a heart.
- The game is somehow extremely easy and extremely hard at the same time.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- The face Gadget makes when he dies is pretty amusing.