Hyper! Danganronpa H20: Abandon All Hope
Hyper! Danganronpa H20: Abandon All Hope (also know as Hyper! Danganronpa H20 and HDRH20) is an English Danganronpa fangame created by Milkpunches. It is known for being the first complete English Danganronpa fangame. It was based in a RP group the developer was in.
Why It Sucks
- Maya Canzanilla is an annoying, unlikeable protagonist;
- The characters only have three personality options, which are they being:
- Very rude;
- Very nice;
- No personality at all.
- The "very rude" characters insults the protagonist without even knowing her;
- Class Trials are poorly executed and doesn't have the same fun as the original Danganronpa's class trial;
- The minigames aren't that challenging and are very simple to beat;
- The soundtrack is stolen from the original games;
- The developer only made this fangame for SJW propaganda;
- The developer himself is toxic, rude and doesn't accept constructive criticism.
- Decent artwork and diverse character designs;
- The UI and atmosphere are unique, but it is still keeping the Danganronpa vibe;
- It contains some fun references to classical media.