Hell's Kitchen: The Game
It features the host of the show, Gordon Ramsay as the AI and places you as a chef under his guidance, while serving customers at the restaurant.
Why It Sucks
- Gordon Ramsay is the only person who's appearance is detailed in the game. Period.
- The majority of customers look very identical.
- It is literally just a cooking lesson which can get very boring.
- Ugly graphics.
- The animation for prepping your food is lazy, as it's just the recipes spinning while floating.
- Gordon Ramsay swears at you if you do something wrong, while that may be in the show itself it can be very insulting and irritating. Not to matter it feels more watered down due to the game's T rating.
- There is a pointless rage bar that doesn't need to be there.
- When delivering food to customers, for whatever reason your character moves to them by teleportation.
- Uses stock images for the food you are about to make which is lazy.
- No iconic quotes from Gordon Ramsay.
- Activities can become redundant quickly.
- New elements introduced to infrequently.
- Gordon Ramsay despite being voiced by himself, sounds nothing like him at times.
- Product Placement: The game advertises Gordon Ramsay’s recipe book when it shows the recipes for the food your about to make.
- Gordon Ramsay voices himself.
- The CGI model for Gordon Ramsay is very detailed.
GamesRadar+ rated the game a 2.5/5 saying "It’s simple fun, but fun that’s worthy of a decent score as a cheapo Wiiware game, not on a full-price disc. At that price, it can go **** **** and **** itself – as Gordon would say."