He-Man: Power of Greyskull
He-Man: Power of Greyskull is an action, adventure, 2D, hack and slash, platforming video game based on the popular 1980's franchise He-Man and the Master's of the Universe, particulary the 2002 reboot. It was originally released for the Game Boy Advance in North America on October 29, 2002.
Why It Sucks
- Horrible perspectives. The view of the game is overhead slanted, which made it difficult to tell how far away He-Man is from an enemy or a ledge.
- Ugly graphics.
- The enemies in the game don't make any sense and most of them aren't from the series.
- Poor hit detection.
- Needlessly frustrating and difficult because of the bad controls.
- Laggy controls.
- The story is also nonsensical and the objectives that you have to do has nothing to do with He-Man.
- Terrible soundtrack.
- It was released on a handheld console only, which automatically limited the audience that would play it, which is pretty bad for a game based on He-Man.
- Awful voices.
- The game features tons of glitches, some game breaking and some not game breaking.
- The game at least features all of the characters that fans of He-Man would want to see.
He-Man: Power of Greyskull was subject to mixed to average reviews by critics.