Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
Haydee 2 is a third-person shooter game developed and published by Haydee Interactive. It was revealed on September 26, 2018, and was mostly kept quiet for some time. It was released worldwide on November 23, 2020.
Why It Sucks
- First of all, the game is entirely a reskin of the first game for various reasons: The animations for Haydee are exactly the same, the sound effects for the UI and environment are completely reused from the first one, the graphics and textures are the same from the previous game, the camera is still the exact same from previous one, etc. In other words, most of the problems are carried over from the first game.
- The enemies in this game are not new at all. They're just mere reskins of the robots from the first game. Which also means that the enemy variety is next to none.
- Haydee's new face in this game is uncanny and never emotes at all, even when getting hit by something.
- The game is filled with tons of porn. Nearly every single room in the game has some kind of NSFW image in it. Unlike the first game where the nudity was only on the key cards, ammo, and mods, they were pretty small and weren't too noticeable when playing outside of fullscreen. This game on the other hand just constantly shoves it in your face for nearly every single area in the game.
- The controls for this game are cut in half. You can't jump or swim in this game at all which means you can only walk on flat surfaces or slopes. Which also means the platforming and Metroidvania style of the first game is now completely gone. It now only focuses on combat and nothing else. They didn't even try to replace the other genres with something else.
- Following up to WIS#3, because of the constant porn shoved down your throat, it ends up becoming complete clutter for your vision and can make you end up getting lost in the maze-like structure.
- Like the first game, it throws you straight in with no explanation for the controls and mechanics.
- It also has no waypoints or hints to tell you where to go.
- The game has a lot less content than the first one. It didn't even have a Steam Workshop until December 2020.
- Good soundtrack.
- Unlike the first game where the plot was merely an excuse for fan-service, this game actually has a story and a bunch of lore about the Haydee units and how they're made.
- At the very least the game still has puzzles that require you to use your brain.