Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
Haydee is a third-person shooter video game developed and published by Haydee Interactive for Microsoft Windows via Steam. The game was approved through the now-defunct Steam Greenlight and released its official trailer on July 31, 2016. The game was released worldwide on September 26, 2016.
Why It Sucks
- The game literally is nothing but a massive fan-service for the titular character of the same name.
- Haydee's breasts are huge (read: almost as big as her head) and jiggle like water balloons.
- Even Kotaku, of all people, can't help but mock it.
- Clunky controls.
- The camera is deliberately angled so that you are more focused on Haydee's breasts and butt rather than the actual game itself.
- Additionally, a lot of cheap deaths happen all because of the player being too focused on Haydee herself.
- Every time Haydee crouches, her butt is so close to the camera that it feels as if you're actually receiving a face full of her butt.
- The game straightaway throws you into the game itself with a very vague and textless tutorial that teaches you what to do and its controls.
- No proper waypoints to lead or hint you to the next destination, making the game way harder than it already is.
- The game runs on its own engine, but it is only compiled for x86 (32-bit). This can cause it to not run properly on newer PCs.
- It and Uncraft World are the only two games with sexual content-filled Steam Workshop that still exists since when Steam prohibited sexual content till today.
- At least the game did a very good job at recreating old-school Metroidvania games, in 3D no less.
- Unlike Uncraft Worlds workshop, Haydees workshops at least had a warning about its sexual content.
- The game actively and constantly makes you use your brains to learn how it controls, how it plays and where to go, and boy did it do it very well.