Guitar Hero Live
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guitar Hero Live is a 2015 music game that was developed by Freestyle Games and published by Activision for Xbox One, PS4, PS3, Wii U, iOS, and Apple TV.
- Over-saturation. It led out to release in the same month when it got released.
- The controller has changed layouts by having six buttons instead of five colored buttons.
- The older guitar controllers are not backwards compatible.
- No songs from prior Guitar Hero games were exportable to Live.
- You had to unlock songs by playing festivals.
- No ability to purchase DLC songs.
- The on-disc setlist is horrible, because of the fact that there is an awful lot of pop and even Skrillex, yes, DUBSTEP appeared in this game. How are you supposed to play Dubstep on guitar? You don't!
- The Online mode was shut down on December 8, 2018, relegating the available playable songs to the game disc.
- This also caused the GHTV mode to be shut down too.
- It effectively killed the Guitar Hero franchise!
- Great songs to choose from on GHTV.
- Using full-motion video for the on-disc setlist was unique.
- The audience and band members would actually react to your performance.
- The guitar controller looks more like an actual instrument, and the neck looks very realistic to the point where it feels like you are playing real chords.