Guitar Hero Live
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guitar Hero Live is a 2015 music game that was developed by Freestyle Games and published by Activision for Xbox One, PS4, PS3, Wii U, iOS, and Apple TV.
- Over-Saturation: it led out to release Rock Band 4 in the same month when it got released.
- The controller has changed layouts by having six buttons instead of five colored buttons.
- The older guitar controllers are not backwards compatible.
- The gameplay was completely changed.
- It costed $100 when it was released at launch.
- No PC version.
- It effectively killed the Guitar Hero franchise!
- You had to unlock songs by playing festivals.
- Great songs to choose from and to listen.
- Using full-motion video for the on-disc setlist was unique.
- The audience and band members would actually react to your performance.
- The guitar controller looks more like actual chords.