Granny: Chapter Two
|Granny: Chapter Two|
Granny: Chapter 2 is the sequel to Granny made by DVLoper.
Welcome to Granny: Chapter Two.
Granny and Grandpa keeps you locked in his house this time. To survive You have to try to get out of his house, but be careful and quiet. Granny hears everything as usual. Grandpa doesn't hear very well but he hits hard. If you drop something on the floor, Granny hears it and comes running. You can hide in wardrobes or under beds. You have 5 days.
- The game reuses some assets from the first game and previous games. For example, the model for Granny wasn't changed.
- Not to mention, the model for Slendrina's Child is literally taken from the second Slendrina's cellar-related game.
- Speaking of graphics, Grandpa has a slightly worse model.
- The game is quite difficult compared to the first game.
- You can get killed in the first moments of gameplay, because there are cameras in the basement (where you spawn).
- Even on easy difficulty (if both Granny and Grandpa are enabled), it's hard to get out! Because Grandpa is slightly faster than Granny.
- Despite being a horror game, there are some unrealistic moments, like for starters, the door has electrical protection. How a group of two dead old people can put so much security is baffling.
- It is practically the same exact game.
- The same fake difficulty from the first game returns.
- New, but still, bland and generic soundtrack that sounds like unused music from the first game.
- The game has the same Dark Mode, same menu, and very similar physics to the first game, which shows a lack of creativity. Even the way to escape the house is exactly the same.
- Grandpa's voice sounds like a sick Ed Asner while Granny doesn't get any new lines.
- The PC version of the game doesn't have a flashlight, while the first game has.
- The game feels like it was made to cash in to the success of It: Chapter Two.
- Poor timing, as when the game was released, the popularity died out.
- Like the first game, the map keeps expanding, but is completely unchanged.
- You can choose if you want to 'play' with Granny, or Grandpa, or both.
- Grandpa doesn't hear as well as Granny, but hits harder and walks fast to catch the player.
- Grandpa also has a key tied to his neck which is an interesting mechanic.
- An office with cameras was introduced, though you need the Security Key to access it.
- A new weapon was introduced, which is the Stun Gun (basically the 'Chapter Two' variant of the crossbow) and now the shotgun is no longer required to assemble, you just need a Weapon Key.
- The soundtrack, whilst bland, is slightly better than the first game.
- The item drop physics has slightly improved, which is very noticeable with keys.
- Like the first game, there are references to past games.
- Slendrina's husband and his coffin appears in the helicopter section.
- Slendrina appears in some pictures.
- Slendrina's head appears above her dead child and does her iconic moan.
- Reused behaviour, in an interesting and more justifiable way. By killing Slendrina's child, Granny and Grandpa get angry, like when you grabbed the teddy bear in the first game.