Granny: Chapter Two
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Granny: Chapter 2 is the sequel to Granny made by DVLoper.
- The game reuses some assets from the first game. For example, the model for Granny wasn't changed.
- Speaking of graphics, Grandpa has a slightly worse model.
- Even on easy difficulty (if both Granny and Grandpa are enabled), it's hard to get out!
- The door has electrical protection. How a group of two dead old people can put so much security is baffling.
- Gameplay hasn’t changed.
- The same fake difficulty from the first games.
- New, but still, bland and generic soundtrack.
- You can get killed in the first moments of gameplay, because there are cameras in the basement (where you spawn).
- This game has the same Dark Mode, same menu, and very similar physics to the first game, which shows a lack of creativity. Even the way to escape the house is exactly the same.
- You can choose if you want to 'play' with Granny, or Grandpa, or both.
- Grandpa doesn't hear as well as Granny, but hits harder.
- Grandpa also has a key tied to his neck which is an interesting mechanic.
- An office with cameras was introduced, though you need the Security Key to access it.
- A new weapon was introduced, which is the Stun Gun (basically the 'Chapter Two' variant of the crossbow) and now the shotgun is no longer required to assemble, you just need a Weapon Key.
- The soundtrack, whilst bland, is slightly better than the first game.
- The item drop physics has slightly improved, which is very noticeable with keys.
- Reused behaviour, in an interesting way. By killing Slendrina's child Granny gets angry, like when you grabbed the teddy bear in the first game.