Godzilla 2: War of the Monsters
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Godzilla 2: War of the Monsters is an NES strategy game, as well as a sequel to Godzilla: Monster of Monsters.
Why It Sucks
- The combat system uses a slot machine to determine whether or not your attacks actually hit the monsters, making combat completely based on luck.
- Unbalanced gameplay, the human units had weak attack and cannot regenerating its health like the kaijus.
- You can only play as the humans, which is major letdown to anyone who want to play as kaijus.
- Poor soundtrack. Also, when you mute the music, it also mutes the SFX.
- With overall gameplay, it feels like a clone of other turn-based strategy game like Famicom Wars with Godzilla in it.
- Some people question whether this is a sequel because the gameplay is nothing like its prequel.
- False Advertising: The In-game Title screen's design looks nothing like the one on the back of the cover.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- You at least get to play as Mothra in one of the scenarios.