Generic Super Nintendo Controllers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Generic Super Nintendo controllers are third-party controllers made for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System by various companies. You can tell if a Super Nintendo controller is generic by seeing that nothing is written on the top.
Why They Suck
- Most of them lack the look and feel of the original SNES controller made by Nintendo.
- The controllers were poorly made, making them very cheap, and looks like your ordinary game controller.
- The rubber pads inside are thin and weak, allowing the plastic circle to pop off easily when you're cleaning them.
- The shoulder buttons click and stick.
- The normal buttons don't stick into place and wiggle around.
- The controller might not work straight out of the box.