Jump to navigation Jump to search
Funky Barn is a video game where players have to manage their farm as in other farming games like Harvest Moon. It was released for the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U (as a launch title) in 2012.
Why it sucks
- The gameplay is somehow addicting, boring and annoying all at the same time.
- You can complete this game in about 5 hours.
- The graphics aren't very impressive.
- Poorly drawn opening sequence and characters.
- The animals won't stop making loud, obnoxious noises.
- No voice acting.
- Presentation is lackluster.
- It got released at full price.
- The fences in the game doesn't want to connect to the rocks in many areas. This allows animals to escape.
- Some features in the game aren't useful, such as the 'happiness meter'.
- There's only 3 main game maps and 3 challenge maps. No multiplayer, No online. Nothing.
- Gameplay is addictive.
- Good controls.
It received very mixed reviews. Metacritic gave the game a score of 50, gamerankings gave the game 50.83% (55% for 3DS), Nintendo Life game the game 5 out of 10 and IGN gave the Wii U version a 5.0