Five Nights at Candy's 2
Five Nights at Candy's 2 is a indie-horror fan-game by Emil "Ace" Macko of Five Nights at Freddy's, the game is a sequel of a well-known fan game called Five Nights at Candy's. The game was released on GameJolt.
Why It Sucks
- Even though the game had a five-month development cycle, it was confirmed by Emil that the game was rushed.
- The gameplay is extremely tedious and boring.
- All you do is just ring phones to stop the animatronics, it also gets old quickly because it is the only way to stop them.
- The game's difficulty can get very easy or very hard.
- Confusing and nonsensical plot.
- You lose a bet and have to spend five nights in an abandoned factory "again", meaning that the protagonist should already be aware that it is filled with murderous animatronics. What was the point of taking the bet anyways?
- If you pay attention, there is terrible frame rate between the cameras.
- Penguin can be an extreme pain or irrelevant at times from being the easiest character in the game to an obnoxious brat that makes the game unplayable as he constantly crashes the camera. Rat also does the same thing.
- The characters' behaviors have extreme similarity to FNAF 3 as they are attracted to sounds like Springtrap, which makes it unoriginal.
- On the topic of unoriginality, the game also tries too hard to be like FNAF 2 with the characters being withered, using a flashlight to see the animatronics in the hallway and some being able to travel through vents.
- Way too many bugs and glitches that still haven't been fixed to this day.
- Emil just redesigned old models into withered ones and he admitted it.
- Speaking of Rat and Cat, their difficulty value is completely flawed as just mentioned above. They can be very easy or very hard.
- The noise for the phones are extremely obnoxious.
- It's so easy to exploit nights, Emil tried to remove the feature but it didn't work.
- It's still free.
- The Easter eggs are cool.
- Soundtrack is pretty good.
- The sequel was an improvement.
Five Nights at Candy's 2 received a lot of reviews from fans and critics. They highly criticised the game for not being good/alive compared to the first game.
Emil said the reason the game took a 5-month development cycle is because he said he had better plans for FNaC 3 than for FNaC 2. To read more about the FNaC 2 criticsm, click here. He also comfirmed that Five Nights at Candy's 3 will take a 2 or 3 month development cycle.
- If you type in "M-A-R-K" on a night, then an Easter egg of Markiplier will show.
- Emil took it down on GameJolt just hours after its release due to mass bugs and glitches, then it was put back up with a few bugs fixed.