Fist Punch 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fist Punch 2 is a beat'em Up HTML Game where you help Mordecai, Rigby, Margaret and Skips defeat Night Owl in this second installment of the Fist Punch series.
Why It Sucks
- Awful hit detection, as they can punch you from far away or they might punch you somewhere your not even at.
- This is just a ripoff of Streets of Rage.
- The special moves feature is removed, when the first game had it.
- Awful camera when enemies go off the screen they don't even come towards you until you hit them.
- No extra lives, which the first game also had.
- There's a part of the beginning cutscene where the villain from Fist Punch 1 has his head decapitated. You know, for kids!
- The graphics are improved from the first game.
- The cutscenes are animated instead of slideshows from the first game.
- It has a weapon system, which the first game did not.