Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire
|This article needs cleanup to meet our rules and guidelines. You can help by .
The following reason has been specified: Add more WIS pointers.
|Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire|
Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire is a freemium massively multiplayer online strategy game developed by Epic Action and published by MZ. This game is "based" on Final Fantasy XV's main story.
Why It's Nothing New
- Despite borrowing FFXV's title and setting, this game has nothing to do with the main game other than some characters and music. Why create a City Building strategy game based on an Action RPG?
- There are so many ads for this game that people are accusing it of being a Ponzi scheme.
- The gameplay is copy-pasted from Empire: Four Kingdoms, another city building strategy game that gets copied often.
- Extremely boring. All you do is build something and wait a long time for it to finish, or send units to attack other cities.
- Tons of overpriced microtransactions that can give All the Bravest a run for its money. For example, the 24-hour city barrier (which protects it from attacks) can cost up to $100.
- The game constantly throws ads at you that encourages spending money.
- Due to poor reception from Final Fantasy fans, Machine Zone used bots to write positive reviews to increase this game's rating.
- These two ads, starring Alexis Ren. No words to describe how horrible they are...
- One of the ads for this game is a ripoff of a Game of War interactive ad.