Fighters Uncaged is a fighting video game for the Xbox 360 with the support of Kinect. It was developed by AMA Studios and published by Ubisoft in November 2010. Fighters Uncaged was one of the first twelve games released for the Kinect.
Why It Sucks
- Horrible motion controls. All you do is flail your hands all over the place, which is exhausting. Also, the game barely registers your movement correctly.
- Bad graphics and lifeless animations.
- No multiplayer in a fighting game, which is unacceptable for 2010s standards for the game's genre.
- Horrible tutorial. In fact, none of the skills learned in the tutorial actually help you while playing the game.
- You have no control over where your fighter is.
- The voice acting is horrible.
- On the subject of this, the voice overs are irritating.
- There is only one game mode to play.
- The opponents are uninspired and are a joke.
Fighters Uncaged was released to "generally unfavorable" reviews, according to the review aggregator website Metacritic where it garnered a rating of 32/100, based on 38 critics.