Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fighters Uncaged is a fighting video game for the Xbox 360 Kinect system. It was developed by AMA Studios and published by Ubisoft in November 2010. Fighters Uncaged was one of the first twelve games released for the Kinect.
Why It Sucks
- Horrible motion controls. All you do is flail your hands all over the place, which is exhausting. Also, the game barely registers your movement correctly.
- Bad graphics and lifeless animations.
- No multiplayer IN A FIGHTING GAME! Aren't fighting games supposed to have multiplayer?
- Horrible tutorial. In fact, none of the skills learned in the tutorial actually help you while playing the game.
- You have no control over where your fighter is.
- The voice acting is horrible.
- On the subject of this, the voice overs are irritating.
- There is only one game mode to play.
- The opponents are uninspired and are a joke.
- Despite the game being already horrible it somehow got a sequel (see article).
Fighters Uncaged was released to "generally unfavorable" reviews, according to the review aggregator website Metacritic where it garnered a rating of 32/100, based on 38 critics.