|This article needs cleanup to meet our rules and guidelines. You can help by .
The following reason has been specified: Unfinished page with weak pointers
Fighter Within is a fighting video game developed by Daoka and published by Ubisoft. It was released in November 22, 2013 as an exclusive launch for Xbox One's attachment known as the Kinect. It is the sequel to Fighters Uncaged.
Why It Sucks
- The motion controls, while not utterly hopeless as in the prequel, is still unresponsive. To make it worse, they are the Kinect equivalent of button mashing.
- The story revolves around Matt, a cocky fighter proving himself and nothing else recovering an ancient book, taking approximately two hours (at most) to complete.
- Laughable voice acting.
- Poor characters:
- Matt, the main protagonist is just a pompous brawler.
- Faergas looks like an Irish drunk drinker in a skirt.
- You don't get to choose your character in single-player mode, instead, you'll be forced to play as the main character above.
- Non-functioning main menu.
- The game can glitch sometimes like the leg glitch in Angry Joe's playthrough of the game.
- Good soundtrack.
- The graphics look decent.
Fighter Within was given extremely negative reviews by critics and holds a Metacritic score of 23 out of 100, becoming notable for its hostile reception. The Kinect controls were universally criticised due to the controls not responding.