Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fighter Within is a fighting video game developed by Daoka and published by Ubisoft. It was released in November 22, 2013 as an exclusive launch for Xbox One's attachment known as the Kinect. It is the sequel to Fighters Uncaged.
Why it Sucks
- Unresponsive motion controls, just like before.
- Weak story.
- Laughable voice acting.
- Poor characters
- You don't get to choose your character in single player mode; Instead you'll be forced to play as the main character, Matt.
- Non-functioning main menu.
- The game can glitch sometimes like the leg glitch in Angry Joe's play through of the game.
- Good soundtrack.
- The graphics are at least good.
- Landing punches seem to work well.
- Even though the game isn't good, it's slightly better than its predecessor.
Fighter Within was given extremely negative reviews by critics, and holds a Metacritic score of 23 out of 100, becoming notable for its negative reception. The Kinect controls were universally criticized due to the controls not responding.