Feed The Head
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Feed The Head is a Flash game created by VectorPark.
Why It Sucks
- Just like Kang Fu, the game feels like a mish-mash of random things thrown in, including an interactive head.
- The game isn't just weird, but also creepy, as you can remove the head’s nose and watch it grow back, and remove its eye in which it you can feed it and it will get back in.
- Strangest of all, when you feed it a ball, another head will show up on the top of it, and even more heads will grow along with.
- Bland graphics.
- When the legs grow on the bottom of the head, you will need to jump over hurdles, but it's horrible because you need to time the jumps perfectly. Problem is, the minigame is strict with its timing, so even if you miss it just a tiny bit, you’ll fail anyways.
- It doesn't even feel like a game. It’s more like an interactive acid trip. It also doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
- Horrible sound effects.
- No replay value.
- The elephant nose is very distracting, as its trunk will follow the ball and will eat it automatically.
- The awards are just more balls.
- After you finish the game, it just restarts.
- The game wants you to wait a lot.
- The tapes you get are nearly impossible to figure out because the game doesn't give you any instructions when you start.
- It's weirdness level is nowhere near as bad when compared to another game from VectorPark, Windosill.