Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy
(Note: The correct title of this article is Fantasy Hero ~unsigned legacy~. The substitution or omission of the ~ sign is due to technical restrictions.)
Fantasy Hero ~unsigned legacy~ is an action RPG developed and published by Arc System Works. It was originally released on PlayStation Vita on December 2, 2014, before being ported on the Nintendo Switch on January 25, 2018.
This page will cover the Nintendo Switch port.
Why It Sucks
- The game is nothing but a massive and soulless grind fest.
- You can't skip the dialogue in the game.
- The cel-shaded graphics, sound effects, and music aged really badly.
- There is no English dub for the game despite it having English translations for the text.
- The Japanese voices get annoying very quickly.
- The story is very cliched.
- All the enemies do nothing but go towards you and attack you.
- There is completely no changes at all to the game's Switch port from its Vita version.
- Unfair difficulty spikes that can happen at times.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- At least it costs only US$10 at launch.