Jump to navigation Jump to search
Family Farm (also known as Wiejskie Życie or Felinda Feliz) - is a Polish online FarmVille (itself a FarmTown rip-off) knockoff produced by FunPlus, It was available for PC and mobile devices (i.e. Android, iOS).
Why It Sucks
- LOTS of microtransactions (some even reaching Dungeon Keeper Mobile levels).
- Bad graphics, with little to no animation.
- Game lags on many computers rendering it almost unplayable.
- Repetitive, boring gameplay.
- Requires players to spend fortune and spend lots of time to create a simple farm, as some of the animals have absurd timespan to create one product.
- Lures people into logging into it everyday by handing them prizes for doing so, which might lead to rather absurd situations (see 7.)
- It's dangerously addictive, especially to easily-impressionable old and middle-aged people, leading to addiction to computers. There was a famous case in Poland where a husband ordered his wife to send gifts to others in the game to receive prizes, while he was at work.
- Spending real-life money on things that do absolutely nothing or just to make your farm bigger.
- The Facebook version of this game spams your Facebook feed.
- The music is decent, though it mostly consists of a few loops that don't stop.
- Unlike Roblox, you can get premium currency (RC) for free.