Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
FUN is a very strange first person horror game developed by Indie DB user "NameIess". Notably, this game is very similar to the infamous Sad Satan, but is not a spiritual successor as it was released prior. It is also similar to another game of the same developer, Evil.
It gained some notoriety after it was reported on LuigiKid Gaming on 8/26/17, however, the game was available since 2013 as it is hosted on Indie DB.
“This thing is not a game and it's not something you need to play. Just a disturbing thing where you can start reading a non-funny story and you can end... raping your own dead mother. That's it. Or you love it or you hate it.
Without a necessary plot, the narrator just wants you to get sick an psycho just like him. He would tell you a funny story, show to you his mum and you will be able to see what he has done.”
Why It Sucks
- This "game" has some of the most sickening content ever created for a video game. It has tons of uncensored graphic and horrifying imagery in some parts and the models also being extremely repulsive!!!
- This game overly mentions rape as a plot-point. The author shoves in the word "rape" in almost every sentence.
- This, like Sad Satan, doesn't even qualify as a video game. It's pretty much just walking through different corridors while seeing disturbing text, hearing screaming and ambiance, meeting terrifying characters, seeing graphic imagery, go in an elevator or get jumpscared, ending the game.
- The game is very short, as it can be beaten in a few minutes.
- You need to play the game on the highest settings.
- Most of the text is in the same font, which, like how Baldi's Basics handled it, is utter laziness.
- It has an extremely generic title for an obscure game.
- Unlike Sad Satan, this game is not illegal and is just as bad (if not worse).
- The game is not rated, so children who don't understand what this game is about will be traumatized.