Emergency Heroes is a driving mission-based game developed by Ubisoft Reflections and Ubisoft Barcelona.
Why it Sucks
- Unappealing comic book-style cutscenes.
- Cheap cartoony art style.
- Bad graphics.
- Repetitive missions.
- Generic and stock characters.
- Lazy voice acting.
- Even though it has an open world, many of the locations look the same.
- All the vehicles handle the same way.
- Uninteresting story.
- Cliche dialogue.
- Often quite glitchy and buggy.
- Meaningless moments such as passing by civilians or bumping into them which blocks the screen whenever they say a word.
- Needlessly dramatic music.
- Not much challenge in the game. You don't even get punished for ramming into civilian vehicles.
- Smooth controls.
Emergency Heroes was met with negative reception upon release, as GameRankings gave it a score of 45%, while Metacritic gave it 41 out of 100.
GameSpot gave it a 2.5 out of ten, Stating that ''Emergency Heroes is a lazy and repetitive open-world driving game that will bore even the younger audience that it's aimed at.''
- Emergency Heroes - Bargain Bin Series - Episode 46
- Emergency Heroes Wii Gameplay
- 2 Girls 1 SHITTY Look - Emergency Heroes- In which you save people by crashing into them?