Eisenfaust: Legacy (or Operation Eisenfaust: Legacy) is a mod for Wolfenstein 3D, created by Team RayCast. Taking place between Origins and the second episode of Wolfenstein 3D, BJ Blazkowicz is asked for another assignment, this time to stop another mutant army.
Why It Sucks
- For starters, the unfair difficulty. You start out with weak weapons and there is a large wave of enemies. In addition, you will die very quickly. And on top of all that, you cannot use cheat codes.
- Levels, as well as graphics are bland and uninspired.
- Weak sound. For example, firing the submachine gun for too long will make it jam every time.
- Mediocre music. The original music is terrible, while the remastered remixes of the original Wolfenstein 3D music are great.
- The storyline, despite being an interquel is well made.
- The weapon bobbing while moving feels right.