Jump to navigation Jump to search
EastEnders is a video game released for the ZX Spectrum in 1987. It is based off the popular British TV soap opera of the same name.
Why It Sucks
- The game uses a WASD control scheme, which is a nightmare to use on the Spectrum, since the letters are far apart from each other.
- Very boring gameplay, all you do in the game is look after plants, do the laundry, check the mailbox, feed the baby, go to the supermarket and drink alcohol.
- Awful graphics and colors even for ZX Spectrum standards.
- You can't even read the mail you recieve, making it pointless.
- Odd premise: who would want to base a game off a soap opera?