Disney's Aladdin (NES)
Disney's Aladdin is a video game released in 1993 for the Sega Genesis, Amiga, MS-DOS, Game Boy / Color and NES, developed by Virgin Interactive and based on the Disney film of the same name. This page will cover the NES version, which was released in 1994 exclusively in Europe.
Why It Sucks
- Bad graphics which are butchered by terrible color palette choices. They ended up using pink for the interior of a building in the final boss battle.
- Poor controls.
- Tons of flickering which sometimes manages to obscure the enemies.
- Poor collision detection.
- Absolute lack of faithfulness to the Genesis version.
- Constant slowdown and terrible framerate.
- Awful music.
- This port is way shorter than the other versions of the game.
- A bootleg NES port by Hummer Team (based on Capcom's SNES version instead) is actually better than the official port.