(Redirected from DiRT Showdown)Jump to navigation Jump to search
DiRT: Showdown is a racing game and the first spin-off in the DiRT series.
- This isn't really a DiRT game at all instead it's a demolition derby game with DiRT skin to it, yet there is no rally mode despite being the series highlight.
- The game looks somewhat worse than DiRT 3, due to the odd lighting.
- Very long load times.
- Physics are unacceptable because they're really clunky and horrible. This is a demolition derby game and the physics need to be good.
- The NitroUS is useless because the cars already go fast enough (yet the other games didn't have a NitroUS).
- The vehicles from the previous games (at least most of them) are absent.
- The controls and handling are very loose.
- Product placements, E.G. Monster Energy.
- The track designs aren't very good.
- Pretty bland arenas.
- It almost killed the franchise.
- While isn't the best or as good in the previous games, the soundtrack is okay.
- The car designs are good.
- Some of the tracks and arenas are enjoyable.
- While not the best in the series, it still can be enjoyable.
- DiRT Rally is a huge improvement, over this and 3.
The reviews were critically mixed as well as from fans.