DestructoBot vs Dinosaurs (Minecraft)
DestructoBot vs Dinosaurs is a Minecraft Map made by Noxcrew.
The DestructoBots are back and ready to defend the world once more! An army of highly trained dinosaurs is on the attack and Mission Control needs your help! Choose your mech, select your powerups, then pick your gamemode. It's time for you and your friends to prepare for battle against the dino bosses!
Why It Sucks
- The development took almost four years to complete.
- Only six playable robots.
- Verity Belle is nothing but a generic "I want to rule the world because i'm evil" type of villain.
- The graphics are more like a Minecraft clone-esque texture rather than any other textures.
- The game is short, it can be beaten in 15 minutes or less.
- The final boss known as Robo-Rex or Destructo-Rex is actually too easy to defeat the boss, other bosses are harder than its final boss.
- False advertising: In the thumbnail the DestructoBots are fighting against the T-Rex and the Stegosaurus at the city, but in reality, it's fought in other locations.
- The healing item is abandoned in the game, so good luck trying to beat the game 100%.
- Lots of glitches due to the poor programming, the one with the player moving slowly, another one with the gamemode known as Last Stand might take a very long loading time.
- It's pay-to-play, you need coins or real money to buy the game.
- Broken psychics.
- Tons of unlockables, you will need to find one machine to destroy it.
- Free Roam makes it more challenging than Story Mode known as Boss Hunt.
- The gameplay is decent, looks like an open-world game.