Death by Degrees
Death by Degrees is an action-adventure game by Namco. It is initially a spin-off from the Tekken series of fighting games with Nina Williams as the main protagonist in this game. Originally announced with the title Nina. The game was released for the PlayStation 2 in 2005 and it is the first Tekken game to be Rated M (Mature) by ESRB.
Why it Sucks
- Tank-like and sluggish controls.
- Horrible camera.
- Combat moves made possible only with the right analog stick, making combat a chore.
- Unpolished and bland textures and graphics.
- Weak and uninteresting plot that don't have anything to do with the main storyline's plot.
- Shockingly bad save game system.
- Too many loading times.
- Having a much better story than all the Tekken games after 4.
- Being the first beat em up game with X-ray moves.
- Good quality CGI cutscenes.
Death by degrees received mixed to negative reviews; Gamezone scored the game 59/100 and added: "With a camera that's less wieldy than a shaken pop bottle, Death by Degrees leaves the player with few reasons to return for more. The gameplay nearly redefines the word repetition".Games(TM) scored the game 2/10 and said: it’s an unparalleled mess of a game that manages top bore and anger in equal measure, exhibiting the occasional glimmer of a good idea only to snatch it away and laugh in your face.