Damnation is a steampunk shooter published by Codemasters and developed by Blue Omega Entertainment. It was released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC on May 26, 2009.
Why it sucks
- Numerous bugs and glitches.
- A very stupid left stick reload mechanic.
- Very ugly graphics.
- Horrible gun play.
- Horrible story.
- Unlikable, forgettable characters
- Super easy AI.
- Painfully bad voice acting.
- Super screechy sound effects.
- Boring, trite, repetitive gameplay.
- Horrible level design.
- Choppy framerate.
- A very worthless multi-player mode.
Damnation was considered a commercial failure and has received negative reviews from critics. This had killed Blue Omega before closure a year later, given that it was the one and only game the studio developed. It holds a metacritic score of a 41 on the PC version, and a 36 on the PS3 and Xbox 360 version. It's often considered to be one of the worst games of all time.