Crazy Frog Racer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crazy Frog Racer is a 2005 racing video game developed by Neko Entertainment and published by Digital Jesters only in Europe and Australia. The game has a sequel released a year later as Crazy Frog Racer 2.
Why It Sucks
- It's an oblivious rip-off of Mario Kart.
- The music is ear bleeding.
- The graphics look awful for 2005 and 2006 standards. They look like a PlayStation or a Nintendo 64 game (except for the GBA version).
- The lighting on some levels is odd.
- Every track uses the same textures, proving the developers were too lazy to make new ones but to re-use them.
- The controls are really unresponsive, making the game unplayable and really easy to lose the race.
- The speed is too fast, making the game be hard to complete.
- The first two tracks look so similar but one is longer than the other.
- The characters (besides the Annoying Thing and the droid) aren't from any of the music videos and no one knows anything about them.
- Speaking of the characters, one of them is a token girl named Ellie and she rides a scooter, with her legs on one side.
- The GBA version looks the worst, with poor graphics, atrocious soundtrack, and awful sounds.
- A lame item system. Unlike any other kart racer here you get the items by collecting enough coins.
- There's an advertisement for a strip club in a kids' game. The rating? 3+.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- At least the item system was something original.