Crazy Chicken Tennis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crazy Chicken Tennis (also known as Moorhuhn Tennis in German) is a tennis game developed and published by Phenomedia and came in a bundle nicknamed Crazy Chicken Total.
Why It Sucks
- It runs on a portrait aspect ratio instead of the mainstream 4:3 aspect ratio at the time.
- Visuals/sounds that look and sound like a generic Flash game from the mid 2000's.
- Crazy Chicken is holding the racket sideways in a position that makes it impossible for him to even play tennis.
- You have to center the ball right to not fly out of the court or else you lose. Sometimes there's a chance the enemy will not hit the ball back or the ball just stops somewhere in the court resulting in you losing.
- Annoying audience noises.
- The more you hit the ball, the faster it goes.