Chuck E. Cheese's Gameroom and Chuck E. Cheese's Playhouse
(Redirected from Chuck E. Cheese's Gameroom)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article needs cleanup to meet our rules and guidelines. You can help by.|
Chuck E Cheese's Gameroom and Chuck E Cheese's Playhouse are 2010 video games developed by Starfish Kaihatsu and published by UFO Interactive (under the UFO Play brand) for the Nintendo DS.
Why They Suck
- They were made solely promote Chuck E. Cheese, which makes them seem more like advertisements than games.
- Incredibly boring minigames, and to add insult to injury, these games can be completed in less than an hour.
- Speaking of minigames, some of them are ripoffs of other popular minigames that are in numerous game franchises. For example: Matching Wheel is just a reskin minigame of the games that are in the Mario Party, or even the New Super Mario Bros. series where you have to match the characters and objects in order to carry on.
- The games are just reskins of Smart Boys Gameroom and Smart Girls Playhouse.
- The music in this game are generically bland to listen, such as the title screen.
- These games just make Mario Party Advance (another horrible game) look better by comparison.
- Despite being made on the DS, the graphics on here looks like an early Game Boy Advance game, even though the GameBoy Advance was discontinued nearly 6 months prior to this game's release.
- Although they appeal to children, they look more enjoyable to younger audiences.
- Some aspects of the games kinda stays true to the commercials, such as Chuck E. Cheese being in his classical look in the 2000s, which might makes sense.
- Chuck E. Cheese still retains his look from the late 90s to the early 2010s in this game.