Chuck E. Cheese's Gameroom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chuck E Cheese's Gameroom is a 2010 video game developed by Starfish Kaihatsu and published by UFO Interactive (under the UFO Play brand) for the Nintendo DS.
Why It Sucks
- Incredibly boring minigames, and to add insult to injury, this game can be completed in less than an hour.
- Speaking of minigames, some of them are ripoffs of other popular minigames that are in numerous game franchises. For example: Matching Wheel is just a reskin minigame of the games that are in the Mario Party, or even the New Super Mario Bros. series where you have to match the characters and objects in order to carry on.
- Some music in this game are generically bland to listen, such as the title screen.
- This game just makes Mario Party Advance look better by comparison.
- Despite being made on the DS, the graphics on here looks like an early Game Boy Advance game, even though the GameBoy Advance was discontinued nearly 6 months prior to this game's release.
- Although this game appeals to children, it looks more enjoyable to younger audiences.
- Some aspects of the game kinda stays true to the commercials, such as Chuck E. Cheese being in his classical look in the 2000s, which might makes sense.
- Chuck E. Cheese still retains his look from the late 90s to the early 2010s in this game.