Category:Sonic the Hedgehog Games
"Experience the franchise that's been rebooted more times than a broken computer."— Honest Game Trailers
Back in the 90s, Sonic the Hedgehog was the mascot for the Sega Genesis, creating some of the best games for the system and helped grant the Genesis a fanbase. However, ever since Sega became a third party developer, Sonic the Hedgehog has seen a decline in quality due to Sega milking the franchise to death, resulting in a few very awful games, and some mediocre ones, as well as leading Sonic to becoming little more than a laughingstock. This also includes unofficial games (fan games, bootlegs) and ROM hacks.
It should be noted that there are still a lot more good Sonic games than bad and that not every modern Sonic game is terrible, though there are indeed some very notoriously bad games in the franchise.
Pages in category "Sonic the Hedgehog Games"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- SANIC THE GAEM 2
- Sega accidentally uses plagiarized fanart in Sonic and The Black Knight
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Somari the Adventurer
- Sonic 3D Blast
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
- Sonic and the Secret Rings
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
- Sonic Forces
- Sonic Free Riders
- Sonic Gather Battle DRM Incident
- Sonic Gems Collection
- Sonic Lost World
- Sonic R
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2008)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern era)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4
- Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis
- Sonic Unleashed (J2ME)
- Sonic Unleashed (Wii/PS2)
- Sonic.EXE and Sally.EXE