These are games that have very offensive content (terrorism, religion offense, nationality offense, racism, sexuality offense, e.t.c.), which got banned or edited to remove them in some countries. They also can be games that heavily focused on loot boxes and micro transactions. Games that got filed lawsuits on their creators are another examples. These games are also known for their controversial nature, which is often divisive opinion of said works.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Controversial games"
The following 114 pages are in this category, out of 114 total.
- Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning
- Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
- Banned From Equestria
- BARBAROSSA!: March with the Red Army Girls' Brigade
- Battlefield 2042
- Battlefield V
- Beat 'Em & Eat 'Em
- Blood II: The Chosen
- BMX XXX
- Boston Marathon 2013: Terror on the Streets
- Sad Satan
- Saints Row (2022)
- Shadow Man: 2econd Coming
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- The Slaughtering Grounds
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
- Sonic Omens
- Sonic Origins
- Sonic R
- Sonic.EXE and Sally.EXE
- Spanish for Everyone!
- Splatter Beach
- Splatter School
- Star Wars Battlefront II (2017)
- Street Fighter V (Standard Edition)
- Street Fighter X Tekken
- Super Columbine Massacre RPG!