Usually there are games or consoles that are good and sell well, these are examples of bad/average games or consoles that are still successful in terms of sales. In the case of mobile games, they do well due to consumer's unawareness of the game's notoriety, as they can become popular for anything.
For good games that were commercial failures, click here.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Commercial successes"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total.
- Naruto Shippuden Legends: Akatsuki Rising
- Naruto Shippuden: Dragonblade Chronicles
- Naruto: Ninja Council
- Naruto: Ninja Destiny
- Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles
- NBA 2K18
- NBA 2K20
- NBA 2K21
- Need for Speed Payback
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
- Ninja Hattori-Kun: Ninja wa Shugyou de gozaru no Maki
- Nintendo Switch Online
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Sonic 3D Blast
- Sonic and the Secret Rings
- Sonic Forces
- Sonic Origins
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
- Sonic.EXE and Sally.EXE
- South Park (1998-2000)
- Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
- Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
- Superman: The New Superman Adventures