Having a story in videogames is not mandatory, but important in most concepts. It gives context to the actions that the characters take in the game. A good story is one of the main things that makes a game more engaging. Having a bad story causes loss of engagement and it also makes the game unappealing. It can also make players confused as to what is going on. Badly written stories can also create plot holes in other games in the series, thus downgrading the experience of those other games.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Bad stories"
The following 147 pages are in this category, out of 147 total.
- Samael: The Legacy of Ophiuchus
- Serious Sam 4
- Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops
- Siren: Blood Curse
- Skylight Freerange
- Skylight Freerange 2: Gachduine
- Slender: The Arrival
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
- Soldier of Fortune: Payback
- Sonic and the Secret Rings
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
- Sonic Forces
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
- Spider-Man and the X-Men in Arcade's Revenge
- SpongeBob's Boating Bash (Nintendo DS)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes