Captain Tsubasa J: Zenkoku Seiha e no Chosen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Captain Tsubasa J: Zenkoku Seiha e No Chousen (キャプテン翼J 全国制覇への挑戦 kyaputen tsubasa J zenkoku seiha heno chousen) is a Game Boy videogame released by Bandai in September 14 1995.
Why It Sucks
- Terrible soccer engine. You can pass or shoot only when the game allows for it.
- You can't score a goal no matter what, unless the enemy goalkeeper is tired. So all shoots before that are pointless.
- There are no skill differences between your players.
- Weirdly, it's easier to score from a distance.
- The story mode is only six matches longs, which can be completed under two hours.
- Tachibana Brothers' Triangle Shot is an always guaranteed goal against you. So all you can do is pray to god that they won't use it.
- So little number of special techniques. It doesn't feel like a Captain Tsubasa game.
- First match of the game is extremely hard. All you can do is the defend and try to win it in penalty shoot-out.
- Extremely low FPS rate, even for a Game Boy game. It feels like a slide-show during the match.
- It has a great Super Game Boy support with nice & chaning borders and full color support in demo scenes.
- In-game artworks are really good.
- Some musics are nice.