Bratz: The Movie
Bratz: The Movie is a 2007 game based on the Bratz dolls as well as the TV show of the same name. It was published by THQ and developed by Blitz Games for Wii and PlayStation 2. The Game Boy Advance version was developed by Barking Lizards.
Why It Sucks
- It's a reskin of Bratz Rock Angelz and Bratz Forever Diamondz, which both also sucked.
- Very terrible graphics even for a 2007 game. Wii Sports, which came out on the Wii in 2006, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, which came out on the PS2 in 2004, looked better than this. The Wii version, despite being more powerful, looks worse and the shadows are just black circles.
- The title is completely misleading. It does not follow the movie and instead it follows several of the episodes from the TV show.
- In addition, the plot is very bad and confusing.
- Many of the assets were reused from the previous two games.
- Bland and pointless minigames that are only there to get blingz.
- It's very lazy as the cutscenes are pretty badly-rendered clips from the TV show.
- Poor voice acting despite using the cast from the first season of the TV show.
- Awful controls, especially on the Wii version where you hold the B button to walk and move the Wiimote left or right to go left or right (and you can't use the nunchuck).
- Bad multiplayer mode.
- Lots of loading times.
- Really short with an easy it's made-for-kids excuse.
- Bland and generic soundtrack.
- Bad sound effects.
- The open world is bland and lifeless.
- After you end the game, you get a pointless message that doesn't help you at all.
- Overemphasis on fashion and shopping.
- A rather poor grasp of the source material.
- Unfinished and cheap character models and animations.
- Bad backgrounds.
- The character select screen looks so similar to the one from South Park and it's bad.
- As mentioned in reason 8, it has the season 1 cast of the TV show despite being badly voiced.