Jump to navigation Jump to search
Blandia is a one on one weapon-based fighting game released for arcades and developed by Allumer in 1992, it got a rerelease on the PC-98 called Blandia-98.
This page will focus on the arcade version only.
Why It Sucks
- The character roster has only six characters, plus two of them are clones, there are also four unplayable characters.
- The combat is insanely cluncky, the attacks feel inconsistant and underpowered.
- Much like the original Street Fighter, the special moves works whenever they feel like.
- Cheap AI, but at the same time really stupid, sometimes, they abuse of overpowered moves and others they can be defeated by just spamming throws in a corner.
- Bland sound effects.
- The music is beyond repetitive, and it sometimes continues from match to match.
- In some stages, the camera moves in a really weird way.
- Dull graphics.
- Generic characters.