Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bigley's Revenge is a game released on the Wii U eShop on January 7th, 2016. It was created by Ninja Pig Studios, the same company behind Meme Run.
Bigley and Cucumber Dog have joined the Illuminati to rid the world of dank memes.
Why It Sucks
- Like Meme Run, most of the memes in this game are just MLG references, which are very dead and unfunny.
- Like Meme Run, you actually have to pay $5 for this game, which is too much.
- The gameplay gets repetitive pretty quickly.
- Apart from the weapon animations, this game looks like a kid made it in Roblox.
- Speaking of weapon animations, the weapons in the game were reportedly user generated weapons for Counter Strike: Source that the developers used without permission. This means that they clearly didn't learn their lesson when Meme Run was delisted for asset theft.
- The 3D models of Bigley are very poorly made.
- The rest of the enemies are just 2D sprites that look awful.
- The Bigley sprites look like they were made in Microsoft Paint.
- The Cucumber Dog sprites look like a stock image that the developers took from the internet.
- Annoying sound effects play when you kill an enemy, including earrape sound effects.
- Random MLG effects tend to play right in the middle of the HUD.
- The trailer says the game is rated E, even though it's rated T.
- There's no goal. All you do is shoot enemies coming toward you until you die.
- The sound that plays when you die sounds like it was taken from TF2.