Big Hero 6: Battle In The Bay
Big Hero 6 Battle On The Bay is a platformer game developed by 1st Playable Production and published by Gamemill Entertainment.
Why It Sucks
- Boring, generic, and repetitive gameplay therefor not being fun to play.
- Bad graphics on the DS version when there are DS games that look better than this.
- The character icons look like they were from the Sega Genesis or SNES on the DS version even though there were DS games that had better icons.
- Very bad soundtrack that hurts your ears.
- False Advertising. The back says an army of robots but it's less than an army of robots. The trailer also states that the game is action packed (which it's not.), and that you can play as the stars of the film (Hiro, Wasabi, Fred, and GoGo are playable but only on certain levels. Baymax is an assist character, and Honey Lemon provides power ups. Alistair Krei, Tadashi, Aunt Cass, and Mr. Callaghan who are also stars of the film aren't even in the game at all.).
- First boss is too difficult.
- Hiro is too weak as it takes a ton of hits from him to take down an enemy.
- When you start attacking for a long time on one enemy, a hit counter appears but it doesn't have much of a point.
- Very late for a DS title as is standard for a DS cash-in.
- Long and boring levels.
- Boring design.
- Just a standard boring platformer/beat em up with no unique distinctive mechanics.
- This version feels like a Game Boy Advance or a SNES game.
- All the heroes have their abilities.
- All the heroes have an important role in the game despite only Hiro, GoGo, Wasabi, and Fred being playable as Honey Lemon and Baymax are assistance.
- The abilities match their character in the game.
- At least its not buggy with tons of glitches.
The game had poor reviews. Nintendo Life gave the game a 4/10 calling it a bit of a mess. They said it fits comfortable in the classic beat em up style but the classic genre doesn't do much to make it worthwhile as they called the combat repetitive, platforming inpercise, and the presentation as a whole too much to be desired.
Classic Game Room Undertow gave the game a poor review saying that at least his 3DS still works. He used it like a ninja star. He also called it an accident that's not happy. He called it boring and it was a bookclub of robots instead of an army of robots. He said it was super boring.