Ben 10 (2017)
Ben 10 is a beat 'em up video game released for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC by Outright Games in 2017. It is based on the 2016 Ben 10 television series.
Why It Sucks
- This game can beaten the day you buy or rent it like Sonic R, except you are given only two hours of gameplay.
- Due to the game being divided into episodes, there isn't much story.
- The game gets repetitive when you realize there is no enemy variety.
- The game's framerate also lags during gameplay.
- The animation and graphics look like something from any other television-based PS2 game.
- You start out with three aliens just like in Ben 10: Omniverse 2.
- The game released AFTER Season 2 was released on October 2017, meaning this game should have the Omni-Enhanced forms and Ben wearing a new Omnitrix, but it sticks to the old Omnitrix and the aliens do not have access to any Omni-Enhanced forms.
- In comparison, this game is surprisingly much better than the previous game Ben 10: Omniverse 2.
- You're no longer limited to three to four aliens as you can now play as every alien in each stage, but only if you finish the game first.
- Grey Matter is a playable alien in this game.
- It's nowhere near as frustrating as the levels and enemies in the last Ben 10 game.
Ben 10 was received unfavorably by critics, but was negatively panned by fans of the older games for its 2-hour length and PlayStation 2-looking graphics. It currently holds a 56 on Metacritic. However, it does have mainly positive reviews on Steam. The game was poorly marketed, because it was soon reported to have dismally low sales, with only around 160,000 copies sold on all systems.