Ben 10: Omniverse 2 (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U)
NOTE : This article is about the PS3 , Xbox 360 , Wii and Wii U versions.
Ben 10: Omniverse 2 is a video game based on the American animated series of the same name and is the sequel to Ben 10: Omniverse. It was released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS, Wii and Wii U on November 9, 2013. The game was published by D3 Publisher and 1st Playable Productions for 3DS. It is also the last Ben 10 game in the original franchise before the reboot series 2016 series tie in game in 2017.
Why It Sucks
- The running segment of the level is nothing but a Temple Run rip-off because you have to run in three lanes and avoid various obstacles.
- Ben can transform into only three aliens in this game, which is a major problem since one of the series' main stay points are the various and large amount of aliens Ben can transform into.
- You can only choose one of each alien that is heavy, medium, and light.
- You have to switch between each aliens every time to counter obstacles.
- When you're done with each running segment, you have to fight enemies for five hours straight.
- Your Omnitrix meter, which is your health, runs out if you get hit by obstacles or the enemies.
- Even if you don't get hit, you still run out of health at all times and always revert back to Ben.
- Ben will instantly die if he hits obstacles in a running segment.
- When you die as Ben, you start all the way back at the beginning of the level and have to do the running segment all over again.
- The Incruseans are the only enemies in the game, so you end up fighting a massive amount of them.
- Some of the enemies are unfair. For example, there are these ice guys that always freeze you instantly.
- There are only two themes of levels, the ship and Earth.
- You will always get hit by the obstacles if you're not fast enough to switch aliens.
- Some obstacles also appear without warning.
- There are no checkpoints in levels.
- Upgrades give you nothing but new moves.
- There's only one boss in the game, Waybad.
- This whole game has nothing to do with the first Ben 10: Omniverse game besides the genre.
- Thankfully, you don't have to fight all the enemies when you start all the way back at a level.
- Big Chill is immune to being frozen by the ice guys.
- The 3DS version just a simple side scrolling beat'em up game. There are also no running segments. It also has more aliens than the other versions.