Battletoads In Battlemaniacs (Master System)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
There was a Master System port of the 1993 SNES game Battletoads In Battlemaniacs released exclusively in Brazil in 1994.
Why It Sucks
Note: This will only cover the Master System port of the game.
- The game isn't even finished, it's an unpolished build of the game.
- Some stages don't have music.
- Glitches (For examples, the invisible obstacles in the Turbo Tunnel)
- The scrolling floor in the bonus stages is choppy.
- The Turbo Tunnel stage has a strange color palette.
- The final boss music is THE TITLE SCREEN MUSIC.
- you cannot juggle the wasplings in the hallow tree