Battle Stadium D.O.N
Battle Stadium D.O.N (バトルスタジアムＤＯＮ) is a 2006 fighting video game based on Dragon Ball, One Piece and Naruto anime series. Developed by Eighting and published by Bandai for the PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube only in Japan.
The "D.O.N." in the game's title is derived from Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Naruto, the three manga series published by Weekly Shōnen Jump upon which the game is based.
Why It Sucks
- The combat is very stiff and if not very hard to pull off.
- They're only 20 playable characters, 6 for One Piece and Naruto, And 8 For Dragon Ball Z, Which makes absolutely no sense at all, and what's worse, is that there's no One Piece villains in the roster at all.
- Horrible items that tries too hard to be like Smash, You get Zabuza's Blade, and you also have Goku's Power Poll, and what's worse is that it will limit your Lite attack to 1, Which is very terrible.
- No Story mode at all. The opening and ending makes no sense either. Even Jump Ultimate stars had a story mode, and it was much better on the DS, and was released few months after this game came out.
- Some of the characters like Naruto, Luffy, and Zoro can do Hidoken for weird reasons, which never happens in the Manga or Anime.
- The dumbest part is the only way to unlock a character in this game, is that you have to play a slot machine after you beat the Mission mode.
- Awful Missions, like when you have to crouch for 60 seconds, and how you can't jump at all. What's even worse is that you will fail them every time, making this really stupid.
- Another thing stupid is the opening sequence.
- Awesome soundtrack, Like the opening theme "Don't Give Up".
- Some of the characters do have their Signature Attacks like they do in the Manga and Anime.
- The specials are okay.
- The voice clips are good.