Barney's Hide & Seek Game
(Redirected from Barney's Hide & Seek)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Barney's Hide & Seek Game|
Why It's Hidden(And Not In A Good Way)
- Boring and simplistic gameplay, even for educational game standards.
- The levels are very repetitive.
- It is ridiculously easy and short, it can be completed in less than 30 minutes.
- Absolutely atrocious voice acting (Barney's words are fractured between nouns and verbs).
- Barney speaks non-stop throughout the majority of the game.
- Barney & Friends is a show that's intended for young children (and one that's overhated by almost everyone over the age of six) who are too young to even play video games. By the time they are old enough to play video games, they will have already outgrown Barney.
- Any level can be completed, even if Barney fails to find all the children.
- If Barney sees a stoplight, he has to wait until it turns green before he can proceed.
- There's absolutely no way to lose the game. That means that its difficulty is non-existent.
- The graphics are actually pretty good considering the time it was made.
- The graphics and design of Barney in this game became a meme thanks to DashieXP's "Ghetto Barney" videos.
- If you don't press any buttons for a while, the game plays itself with AI also ignoring the children. This, coupled with the fact that you can win (even if you find no children), makes the game unbelievably easy.