Backyard Wrestling 2: There Goes The Neighbourhood
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Backyard Wrestling 2 is a sports/fighting game developed by Paradox Development and was published by Eidos Interactive.
Why It Sucks
- Awful graphics.
- It suffers the same problems as the original.
- The arenas are mediocre, similar to the original.
- Has clunky controls, just like the original but a little worse.
- The wrestling moves are still not realistic. But a little bit improved from the original.
- The loading screens are lazy.
- The main menu is pretty lazy, just you going through images.
- The characters faces are ugly, could be uglier than the original.
- Like the original, the characters have no shadows.
- It can be entertaining due to it being unbalanced and unlike the original, this game had fast paced gameplay.
- Has an online mode unlike the original.
- The roster is less lazier than it was in the original.
- Very good musical themes that the game has.
- The way to create character is also great, since you can very well personality to your wrestler created (something that did not have the first game, because your character was already done and you can not change the clothes), it can even be the same as WWE games to create your superstar.
- The weapons of this game are very varied and some great and fun to use in a combat.