All Doctor Games
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
All Doctor Games is an online Flash game website. All of the games are notorious for using various cartoon characters in their doctor simulator games, which are supposed to be edutainment. The games are cataloged into 4 types: Surgery, Curing Injuries (doctor, essentially), Dentistry, and Pregnancy. The games were later released on Android and iOS devices.
Why It Sucks
- Practically every game uses various characters from family-oriented media without legal permission. Most of these include Elsa and some other characters from Frozen; Dora, Boots, and Diego from Dora the Explorer; the Loud siblings from The Loud House; Pou, the minions from Despicable Me; Tom and other characters from Talking Tom; Moana; Peppa Pig; Judy Hopps from Zootopia; Barbie; Caillou; Strawberry Shortcake; Hiro Hamada, Baymax, and other characters from Big Hero 6; Joy and some other characters from Inside Out; SpongeBob SquarePants; and even WWE wrestlers. Despite that, some games use original characters (but some of them have ripoffs such as a dog who has the same design as Max from The Secret Life of Pets).
- Every game has bad graphics that look incredibly disgusting with the ludicrous amounts of gross content.
- Almost all of the games feature content that is inappropriate for kids, such as a soccer operating game with blood and gore, foot/hand doctor games where the feet/hands of a character are covered in grotesque bumps and wounds.
- Some of the games come very close to being fetish games disguised as educational games, which they very well might be. One example of these games is Injection Learning with Dora, where you must inject a butt with medicine in the areas that Dora slaps.
- Every game is boring, repetitive, and shallow.
- The sound effects and music are repetitive, grating, and annoying.
- Some games have very poor English.
- Every game has blood and gore that is more scarring to children than the Greenpeace/NHS PSA "You can't afford surgery? Tell Tony."
- Every game's objective is curing a character by performing surgery on the character and whacking up the character's inner organs. Some games force players (mostly children) to open a family-oriented character's head and do surgery on his/her brains.
Curing Injuries Games
- Every game's objective is curing injuries. Many of the injuries are bloody and disgusting.
- Some games break the established canon of featured material. For example, there is a game where Draculaura from Monster High gets injured mortally, and then you cure her. This is not true because she cannot be injured.
- There is also a game where you cure Baymax. Trying to cure Baymax would cause him to die, since he's just an inflatable robot, let's not forget he said that Baymax is a "Personal Healthcare Companion." which is WAY better than Alldoctorgames because he's kindhearted and he always cared everyone including Hiro so, Balalala.
- In every game, the characters' mouths are almost identical and copy-and-pasted all over.
- Every game has the same repetitive objectives: clean up the character's mouth or remove some of their teeth and replace them.
- Many of the insides of the mouths are EXTREMELY disturbing and disgusting, especially Peppa Pig Crazy Dentist!
- None of them care about what character they feature; any character in them is pregnant.
- Some featured characters who are pregnant are supposed to be children in the source material, like Sofia the First. This can encourage pedophilia and/or underaged pregnancy.
- One of the games features Stuart the Minion from Despicable Me, who is male, and alas, can't get pregnant!