Alien Hunt 3D
Alien Hunt 3D was a "port" of an Android game made by Tonye Amienyo and released on Steam on July 31, 2018. The game was removed from Steam on August 9 of that same year, after allegations surfaced of the game possibly containing a Trojan horse that mined computers for cryptocurrency, on top of the game being unbootable.
Why It Sucked
- The game didn't even work. Upon launching the game, the game would open a DOS window before crashing. Not only that, but the "game" also allegedly contained a cryptominer Trojan horse called Tiggre!rfn. Thankfully, the malware was as broken as the game was.
- The fact that this game and Abstractism, another delisted game that contained cryptominer malware, were able to get onto Steam before being taken down shows how awful the quality control is.
- The game has horrendous graphics and models that makes The Town With No Name look like an eighth-generation game in comparison.
- The game can sometimes glitch out and start flashing random colors, which, on top of being eye-bleeding, poses a hazard to players with photosensitive epilepsy.
- The player character moves very slowly.
- Every time you shoot your gun, you will lose health.
- Unappealing sound effects and music.