Jump to navigation Jump to search
Absolute Entertainment was a video game company that was founded by Garry Kitchen in 1986. It was the parent company of Imagineering Inc. The company went defunct in 1995.
List of games developed/published
Why Their Games Sucked
- Poor use of their licenses, just like TDK Mediactive. Some of them didn't even make sense, such as their SNES Home Improvement adaptation.
- The graphics they used in most of their games were terrible.
- Their games had stiff controls. Sometimes there were input delays in their games.
- Lackluster gameplay in a lot of their games.
- Their games had awful sound effects. For instance, it didn't fit the tone of the game it was featured in.
- Bad music on their NES games (the music in their SNES games was better, but still not that great)
- They did produce a couple of good games early on, including A Boy and his Blob, before they started focusing on licensed games.
- Mark Van Hecke, who also composed songs for Imagineering, also did a good job with some of the soundtracks he composed.