Welcome, I am Zeephare – the most active contributor, admin, and bureaucrat of Crappy Games Wiki, Awesome Games Wiki, Rotten Websites Wiki, and Fresh Websites Wiki.
I largely deal with creating pages about games that are not even worth touching with a brush stick, starting with cheesy budget muff, ending with well-known stinkers. In order to move away from the nearest septic tank, I sometimes create pages about good games that you should have your hands on.
If there's anything you need, be sure to ask me or one of the other admins.
Crappy Games Wiki
- Navy SEALs: Weapons of Mass Destruction (January 1, 2020) - Deleted page (recreation in the future)
- Ardennes Offensive (March 14, 2020) - Deleted page (recreation in the future)
- GP vs. SuperBike (May 9, 2020) - Remaster (February 21, 2021)
- W.A.R. Soldiers: The True Story (May 15, 2020)
- Hugo and Hugo 2 (May 25, 2020)
- Rzeźnik (June 12, 2020)
- Monkey's Adventures (June 15, 2020)
- World War III: The Fight Against Terrorism (June 24, 2020)
- Dark Vampires: The Shadows of Dust (June 29, 2020)
- Wolfschanze 1944: The Final Attempt (July 5, 2020)
- Dirty Dancing: The Video Game (July 9, 2020)
- Classic British Motor Racing (July 14, 2020)
- Antikiller (July 16, 2020)
- Marine Sharpshooter IV (July 23, 2020)
- Rapid Gunner (July 25, 2020)
- M&M's Shell Shocked (August 3, 2020) - Additional grammar correction by Lukaaa640
- Fast & Furious Crossroads (August 9, 2020) - Featured article
- Xenophage: Alien Bloodsport (August 15, 2020) - Additional correction by DarkMatterMan4500
- The Mark (August 19, 2020)
- Ambulance Simulator 2011 (September 4, 2020)
- D.i.R.T.: Origin of the Species (September 18, 2020)
- Sim Live (September 19, 2020)
- Takedown: Red Sabre (October 4, 2020) - Additional work by Danetheheroofworlds
- The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep (October 9, 2020)
- Agent Hugo: Lemoon Twist (October 18, 2020) - Additional improvement by DarkMatterMan4500
- MIB: Alien Crisis (October 24, 2020) - Additional information by SniperJoey + featured article
- Strike Force: Desert Thunder (November 6, 2020)
- Conspiracy: Weapons of Mass Destruction (November 12, 2020)
- Road Bustle (November 20, 2020)
- Outlaw Chopper (December 12, 2020)
- Azur Lane Crosswave (January 7, 2021) - The first article about an average game + the first page of 2021
- Super Meat Boy Forever (February 3, 2021) - Additional work by KokoNigel and additional correction by Danirabbid
- SWAT Siege (February 17, 2021) - Additional work by TakeASoda
- IncaGold (December 31, 2019) - Deleted page (recreation in the future)
- Groove Games (December 31, 2019) - Remake (December 19, 2020)
- GameMill Entertainment (April 25, 2020) - Originally created by me; recreated by Snesboy12
- Jarhead Games (July 1, 2020)
- Torus Games (July 29, 2020)
- Head Games Publishing (September 26, 2020)
Awesome Games Wiki
- Nekopara (July 13, 2020)
- BartekGM (September 13, 2020)
Crappy Games Wiki
- A - You
- B - Me
- A: Where can I contact you?
- B: Discord and Steam. They are listed below.
- A: Why are you deleting a huge amount of articles and what is the main reason for this approach?
- B: I delete articles to ensure quality control, a common reason is that the pages are with little detail (or even lack of details) in the most essential sections of Qualitipedia wikis, which are Why It Sucks and Why It Rocks.
- A: maybe do it yourself, since you are so "smart".
- B: I have made a lot of the pages listed above and read on. I even deleted my articles that are outdated (they will also be recreated).
- A: Are you going to complete the pages you have on your sandbox?
- B: It depends. If I am no longer interested in something, I cancel it immediately, as well as when there is no potential for a big page. I will complete the pages that I care most about to get here.
Likes and Dislikes
- YouTube Poop
- Zelda CD-i games (not only Morshu)
- Hotel Mario
- I.M. Meen
- 21st Century Humor
- Grubhub Delivery Dance
- Penis Music
- Jerma Sus
- 2 Phut Hon - Phao (KAIZ Remix)
- Genshin Impact (Lisa's climbing and Cocogoat milk)
- Touhou Project
- Crazy Frog
- Sesame Street: Jack Black defines Octagon
- Arab funny
- Lucky Star
- Cartoon sound effects
- Half-Life sound effects
- Ayo the pizza here (CalebCity)
- Taco Bell sound effect
- Bruh sound effect #2
- Troll face
- Lamar roasts Franklin
- Most of anime memes (excluding vines and other outdated memes)
- Polish Cow
- Toilet spin
- Super Mario games
- Sonic games
- Ievan Polkka
- Angry Korean Gamer
- The Bit Wars
- Let's go (YTP SpongeBob reaction by Skyviewray)
- We are Number One (LazyTown)
- Gabe the Dog
- Windows Movie Maker-like parody videos
- This is Sparta (300)
- Ugandan Knuckles - God-awfully normie meme
- Janusz memes - Unfunny, boomer-like meme from Poland
- Wide Putin - Overrated
- Coffin dance - Gets boring and repetitive quickly
- Many memes which are saying about policy
- Crash Bandicoot Woah (from a fan made green screen, not from the video game)
- IGN - 7.8/10: Too much overused memes
- Big Chungus - Is it supposed to be funny?
- Minecraft - Thanks Grandayy, the CEO of Unfunny
- Wholesome 100 - Reddit garbage
- Somebody touched my spaghet
- Among Us
- Mr. Douchebag
- Always have been
- Drake Hotline Bling
- Memes about countries
Video Game Companies
- Square Enix
- Inti Creates
- Midway Games
- THQ Nordic
- Bandai Namco Entertainment
- id Software
- Arkane Studios
- SIE Santa Monica Studios
- Bluepoint Games
- Pandemic Studios
- Remedy Entertainment
- Halfbrick Studios
- Starbreeze Studios
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Coffee Stain Studios
- Devolver Digital
- Rebellion Developments
- Nightdive Studios
- Creative Assembly
- Atari - The biggest degenerate of video game companies
- Electronic Arts - Money, money, money, money, money, microtransactions, loot boxes, money, money, money
- Take-Two Interactive
- Blast! Entertainment
- Groove Games - Not that groovy
- Team6 Game Studios - Will they ever learn to do anything decent?
- Digital Homicide Studios
- GameMill Entertainment
- Jarhead Games
- Crave Entertainment
- Majesco Entertainment
- Blitz Games
- Software Creations
- Titus Interactive
- Phoenix Games
- Midas Interactive Entertainment
- Atomic Planet Entertainment
- Beyond Reality Games
- Idol FX
- Head Games Publishing
- Microids - From a company that produces cool adventure games, has turned into a modern shovelware factory
- Torus Games - Low effort developers from Australia
- Little Orbit
- Data Design Interactive - The biggest shovelware factory of all time
- Rovio Entertainment - Milking Angry Birds and delisting their old games
- Destination Software - The gods of shovelware
- Frontline Studios - The biggest shovelware factory of Poland
- D3 Publisher
- LJN - The company that contributed to the wave of releasing shite licensed games
- PlayWay - Especially their 2000s times with the large number of Europe-only shovelware games, and currently they are milking unfunny simulation games
- k-Tech - "Data Design Interactive of Poland", which was focusing on reskinning the exactly same racing games
- CD Projekt - You've lost sight of me by rushing development of Cyberpunk 2077, with your lies, causing false advertising, and releasing patches that almost do nothing; I will change my attitude towards you when you can completely fix your game, which you advertised so badly, yet I have never played Cyberpunk
- Any bootleg developer
- Grand Albert
- Masson Thief
- WG8686 - he ruins the reputation of both the administrators and the Wikis themselves alike
- Ilikemoney - A user who completely ruined his reputation due to minor vandalism, spamming "yap", insulting the administrator, and he was generally irritating
- LeroyManTheFirst - the most annoying visitor of all time
- I was born on November 14, 2002, which means I am already an adult.
- I come from Poland.
- Since January 7, 2021, I started wearing glasses because of very poor eyesight, especially when I can see anything from a distance.
- I speak both Polish and English. I can also speak Russian, but not as much as both of the previously mentioned.
- I have never had the opportunity to be abroad.
- I am an unbeliever, which means I do not profess any faith.
- I am a cross-platform user – I like to use both personal computers and consoles. In the old days, until I was 12 to be exact, I only preferred computers.
- My favourite game companies are id Software and Namco, while the most hated are Titus Interactive, Team6 Game Studios, and IncaGold.
- My favourite games are Super Meat Boy, Celeste and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, while the most hated are Umbrella Corps and FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction.
- My favourite game genres: First/Third-person shooter, action-adventure, platformer, and puzzle.
- I am never convinced of role-playing games, although I have tried many titles.
- I have absolutely nothing against homosexuality.
- I stopped watching western cartoons since 2015, and anything on TV since 2017. I'm no longer interested on TV shows or movies that normal people watch. I mostly watch anything on YouTube or other social media, and I say right away that I absolutely do not look at streaming services like Netflix. This is the reason why I'm practically rarely seen on Terrible/Best TV Shows and Awful/Greatest Movies Wikis. I can tell you that practically all I watch is anime (that's all).
- I've never been a fan of reading books, mostly the ones the schools recommend. I prefer to read comics (formerly; when I was kid) or manga (digitally) for me.
- My favorite pet is cat. Currently, I only have three (which one lives at home), but the most I had a dozen.
- Returning to the subject of animals, in the earlier years I despised dogs, now I like them.
- I consider the late 2015 to early 2018 to be the worst years I have ever had. The reasons are top secret.